- Knowshown Moreno provided a huge lift to the team when it needed it most. He ran every play like he was on the bubble fighting for a spot on the team. I can not say how great of a game he had enough.
- Wallace was moved around everywhere and was able do a lot of damage, it was nice to see him bounce back after his fumble.
- Tannehill played good, in the beginning he struggled a little, but as the game progressed he got better which is always a positive sign.
- The defense was strong all the way through. Considering we gave up 3 turnovers in the 1st half to the Brady lead Patriots, 20 points isn't too bad. In the 2nd half the linebackers played great and the defensive line was outstanding.
- Wake needs his own bullet point, that man was impressive today and as Moreno pumped up the offense, Wake pumped up the defense.
- The offensive line played very well, I was very impressed by their run blocking and they gave Tannehill time for the most part.
- Special teams did their part, no missed extra points or FGs and good punting. Landry made a mistake with his positioning one return but he will learn.
- Great job on the coaching end, as this time is was Philbin who made the correct adjustments at the half that outsmarted the great Belichick. The new offense is very exciting to watch and it was nice to see how they used Wallace, moving him everywhere and sticking to what worked.
- The emphasis next game should be red zone offense and limiting turnovers, but you have to be very happy with the way the Dolphins played and the direction they are going.
Home » Unlabelled » Dolphins 33 Patriots 20, immediate reaction
Sunday, September 07, 2014
Posted by Richard Machado
What a game. From the opening drive with the blocked punt and then an early lead to a 20-10 deficit at halftime and then domination in the 2nd half, it was a fun roller coaster. These are my immediate reactions from the game:Like This Article ? :