Tonight, at Houston, we will be playing our 3rd preseason game against the defending AFC South Champs.
And they are loaded on offense. With Adrian Foster, Andre Johnson and Matt Schaub, they pose quite a challenge to our defensive unit with what could easily be someone's starting fantasy football team.
Which brings up these questions, soon to be answered by 8:30 tonight:
1) I know we won't be able to completely shut them down with such a potent offense but can we force a 3 and out during one of their first quarter series?
2) This matchup will be a true test for our red zone defense. Can we hold them to FG's?
3) Martin vs JJ Watt. Can our left tackle hold up on his own or will he need some help facing one of the best pass rushers in the league?
4) Will we be able to run the ball effectively? If we are to have a balanced offense, tonight we will need to see it.
5) Can we move the chains? When you play a team with a potent offense, your best defense can be a good offense that limits the opponents offensive opportunities.
These are the burning questions I hope we answer correctly.
What are yours?
Dolfan since 12/25/1971