- Miami will play well on Defense - Starters will give up no more than 10 points in 2.5 Quarters
- Miami Defense backups will give up no more than 1 TD.
- Miami Offense will start faster than in first 3 games - They will score 24 points in 2.5 Quarters
- Miami running backs will rush for over 125 yards as a group.
- Miami Offense will surpass 375 Total Yards
- Miami Receivers will score twice. The TEs will catch 7 balls.
- Miami will be +1 in the turnover differential
Friday, August 23, 2013
Dolphins v Buccaneers - Predictions