Just saw a jets headline in nytimes
I'm still laughing at "second coming of Richard Todd" :)
Thought this might be of interest:
In anticipation of Thursday's kickoff to the NFL season, MovieTickets.com polled over 19,000 moviegoers last week to find out which NFL player boasts the best big-screen cameo.
Brett Favre surpassed Dan Marino (off the football field this time) for his role in "There's Something About Mary."
MovieTickets.com Poll: Which NFL player boasts the best big-screen cameo?
1. Brett Favre, "There's Something About Mary" (29%)
2. Dan Marino, "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" (27%)
3. Terry Bradshaw, "Cannonball Run" (24%)
4. Lawrence Taylor, "The Waterboy" (13%)
5. Tom Brady, "Stuck on You" (7%)
Total Votes on MovieTickets.com: 19,123