...and now its time for Bama to "give whatever Saban wants" in order to land him. This is wrong on so many levels, I can't get over it. I think Nick is a man of integrity and has some personal sense about him. If he didn't, I would suggest that he truly ask for everything:
- Eliminate Bear Bryant's name from all the record books
- Refer to the school as "Nick Saban's University of Alabama"
- Create a required coursework for all students to include "Sabanisms" and "History of coaching at Nick Saban's University of Alabama, beginning in 2007."
- Change school colors to whatever Nick's favorite happens to be
- That he be carried around campus by and Elephant
Heck, why not live it up?