As I think forward to training camp, I think there will be some interesting positions up for grabs this offseason:
* I believe any position on the o-line can be had. There are no locks to start at any position, though I do believe they'll find a home for Rex Hadnot.
* Backup running back - a guy who will probably play a fair amount - is wide open.
* Starters at DT are still unknown
* Starters at two linebacker spots are also unkown
* Every db position is open, though I figure Travis Daniels and Will Allen have the best shot at starting at corner
And then there's Marcus Vick. If he is to make the team, I have to figure he either has to beat out Wes Welker or Travis Minor for a roster position. His main contribution will be special teams, but he will get some snaps on offense, and either of these guys are his competition.